Mark and Nola on Ride About....


Where do you want to go?  I dunno'.... How bout to the Coast again? OK.... OK then it's settled....

Metaline Falls Washington.... Cool spot....


Winthrop Washington.... also a cool spot.

Deception Pass to Whidby Island... Cool spot as well....

Sunset is upon us... Hmmmmmm..... Nice.

This is Port Townsend.  We really like this spot....

The Bishop Hotel?  Yeppers.... another cool spot.

Cool Chick on the docks ....

Me at an art gallery? Yeppers... the painting behind me is awesome..... it Looks like a photograph.

Deception Pass again...

This is the Okanagan ... It's really smokey from all the forest fires.....

A really cool hotel in New Denver BC....

This was a spur of the moment trip with my georgeous bride.  We just traveled and chatted and enjoyed some good meals and some amazing scenery.  Ya know It doesn't get much better than this.... We left Calgary September 4 at about 5:30 pm and traveled all the way to the west coast of Washington state and back to Calgary (taking the long way around) by monday evening .... I think I'm the luckiest man on the planet.  For sure I am one of the most grateful.  It is wonderful that we can share these kind of 'Adventures' together. 

1 comment:

Janine said...

It is wonderful that you can do this together. How fun. And how beautiful.

James and I will be coming to you for bike advice someday...